Terme Tuhelj, Tuheljske Toplice
"Zlatna lipa Tuhlja" is an international competition of female, male and mixed choirs and ensembles. Every year it's held in Terme Tuhelj in the congress center of the Well hotel.
This year 25 choirs applied:
1. Akademski muški zbor FER-a, Zagreb, HR
2. Ansambl Zlatne godine, Velika Gorica, HR
3. Hrvatsko pjevačko društvo "Slavulj" Petrinja, HR
4. KUD "Zeleni brijeg", Sisak, HR
5. KUD Naša lipa Tuhelj, Tuhelj, HR
6. KUD RUDOLF RAJTER, Ivanec, HR
7. KUU Veseli Međimurci, Čakovec, HR
8. MPZ EMIL COSSETTO, Zagreb, HR
9. MPZ GIMPL, VS "VitaNeo", Ravna Gora, HR
10. Pjevački zbor "Đuro Prejac", Desinić, HR
11. Pjevački zbor grada Preloga, Prelog, HR
12. Ženski pevski zbor Dominica nova, Radlje ob Dravi, SLO
13. Pjevački zbor Josip Vrhovski, Nedelišće, HR
14. PJEVAČKI ZBOR KRALJEVEC NA SUTLI, HR
15. ŠTUDENTSKI ZBOR SVETOG STANISLAVA, Ljubljana, SLO
16. VA V. LISINSKI - Renesansni ansambl, Zagreb, HR
17. VA VATROSLAV LISINSKI - Canticum, Zagreb, HR
18. Mješoviti zbor KUEU "KAJ", Zlatar Bistrica, HR
19. Vokalni ansambl "Sakcinski", Ivanec, HR
20. Zbor ŽKUD-a „Željezničar“Sarajevo, Sarajevo, BIH
21. ŽENSKI ZBOR CARMEN MANET, Kranj, SLO
22. ŽENSKI ZBOR NEO, Labin, HR
23. Ženski vokalni sastav KUD-a Podravka, Koprivnica, HR
24. Akademski pevski zbor Risto Savin, Žalec, SLO
25. HPD "Kalnik", Križevci, Hrvatska
On the actual competition 23 choirs and vocal ensembles participated from Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Hercegovina.
During judging prevailed a relatively calm atmosphere, but during the readout throughout the room circulated joy and enthusiasm of hundreds of singers whose choirs were called out. We were also called out - we won the golden plaque. That sent us to the second round, competing for the large goblet "Zlatna lipa Tuhlja". Out maestro Josip degl' Ivellio conducted three of his choirs and all of them won a paque: Mixed singing choir Emil Cossetto Zagreb won the bronze plaque and Croatian singing club Slavulj Petrinja won the silver plaque.
In the second round with us competed:
- Vocal ensemble "Sakcinski", Ivanec
- Female singing choir "Dominica nova", Radlje ob Dravi
- Female choir "Carmen manet", Kranj
The second round was trully special and drew out all the best that choirs could offer. The large goblet prand prix "Zlatna lipa Tuhlja" went to the Female choir "Carmen manet"
We're very grateful on out prize and are accepting it as the result of the labor we invested in this year and a half of existence. Through our eyes, the bigges prize was the thundering applause from the audience which trully touched our hearts.
We performed: 'Ave Verum', 'Jubilate Deo', 'Mramor moste', 'Zdravo tilo' and 'Kaljinka'.
Solo of 'Kaljinka' was sung by Roko Radovan.